How to choose and book your holiday villa
We act as agents for owners and managers of the holiday villas on our web site, and we make your booking on your behalf with them. Their details are sent to you with your tickets. We regularly inspect all the holiday villas we offer, to ensure that they come up to the high standards you expect. We do all we can to ensure that the villas are clean, comfortable and in great decorative order; that they're in peaceful locations where you can relax and that they'll provide an excellent base for your holiday. Any owners or managers who do not maintain standards have their properties removed from our site.
- We offer named holiday villas throughout our programme. We usually have more villas in most areas that have not yet been posted to the web site, so do ask if you can't find exactly what you're looking for
- Choosing a named villa enables you to select the actual villa you'll be staying in, that's been inspected and photographed by us.
Why book with the Holiday Villa Company?
Choice and value for money
Like for like, we don't believe you can rent the same villas cheaper and be sure of the same choice of quality villas and the financial security we give you. We can also advise you on your flight options and help you book the flights that suit you best from the enormous choice available - both charter and scheduled services.
Expert holiday service
Being independent means at the Holiday Villa Company we can give you impartial advice and a more personal service. We really do know the villas and the areas we feature, so you'll benefit from our expertise.
Over 30 years arranging quality villa holidays! Not many companies can offer the kind of experience you'll find with The Holiday Villa Company.
We're a family business, specialising in villa with pool holidays. We're not owned by any of the major tour operators, so we can assure you of REAL value for money.
Booking your holiday home - from home
- Use the search function on the Home Page to find the type of property you’re looking for in your chosen holiday area. If you can’t decide or you’re not so worried where you stay, leave the location options blank and see what comes up. We're sure there's something you’ll like.
- The villa listing looks like this, days you can book are in green, booked dates in red, unavailable booking dates in grey. In this example, you can only book for travel on Thursdays. Click the date you want to arrive and the date you want to leave and the price will be displayed. If you make a mistake, just click clear. Your selected date range will be highlighted in orange.
- If you’re happy with the dates and the rental price, click on Pre-Book Now to complete your party’s details on our online booking form. Once we receive it we'll contact you shortly afterwards to confirm your holiday villa choice is available and collect the payment due. Payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- If you need further help or advice then please give us a call, our experienced holiday advisors are on hand to help tailor your holiday to your requirements. We'll discuss your choices, confirm availability and suggest suitable alternatives if necessary.
Make sure your holiday money is safe
At the Holiday Villa Company we act as UK agents for the owners and managers of the holiday accommodation we offer. As we are not selling a package holiday, we are not obliged to offer protection for your holiday payments however, we take our financial and moral responsibilities very seriously. We protect all payments made to us for your holiday accommodation against our financial failure by a policy secured with Guarantees and Bonds Ltd. We recommend that you pay by credit card for flights, car hire and supplementary services, to ensure your payment is protected by the card schemes in case of non delivery of the services booked.
Plus - Holiday Extras
We can also offer you a range of holiday extras to make your villa holiday experience with the Holiday Villa Company complete. Take the inconvenience out of early morning departures and start your holiday on a more relaxed note by staying at an airport hotel the night before you fly. From less than £50 for a double room including parking. We can help arrange airport hotels with rail connections, secure parking and access to executive lounges at all UK airports. Ask for details.
Ready to book?
Just make your booking on line, if you need more help or advise based on our first-hand knowledge, just give us a call and we'll take care of all the details.